Dachi no Imouto

Contributor
Shouldn't this series be called "Yuujin no Imouto" instead of "Dachi"? By how it's displayed the "dachi" is just the ending part of 友達, so it's playing with the two possible readings (yuujin and tomodachi). I would put the second reading in "Alt name(s)".

1 month realeases for short ass chapters I understand if they got life’s and all but come on wtf

@Manko-sensei the furigana is how they want it to be read while the kanji is mostly semantic. Japanese take alot of liberties with the readings.

Also WOOOOOOOO BABY
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT! It have diff energy compared to 7-jikanme no note and Bocchi na bokura no renai jijou. I like it.

This is short and sweet and oddly fantastic? It has this strange charm that I can't begin to explain.

Dex-chan lover
ama be real the cover looks like a hentai cover just add 18+ on it and it's good to go

Shima-sensei! i've read 2 of his series and always satisfied. he got this simple-but-not-mainstream kinda touch on his story. definitely following this!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I just realized that this manga has Josei tag. I thought this was shounen or seinen since it doesn't seem like Josei to me.
Not that that's bad, it's just that I was a little sensitive with Shoujo or Josei manga, but now I should read it first before judging

Fed-Kun's army
Just plain pure romance
It's refreshing, I'm sick and tired of all the ecchi

also surprised by the josei tag. seems more seinen to me, but whatever this has been cute so far!

Users who are viewing this thread