Dachi no Imouto

Dex-chan lover
So that how normie start going out ? kinda boring

Just FFWD to legal age and fuck already, or else there's not gonna be a original plot.

Dex-chan lover
It’s...cute I guess? They said that they wanted to get to know each other but all we see them do is kiss so I can’t get a grasp on their personalities or interests or anything for that matter. It makes the characters feel really bland.

It's trying to be "cutesy romance" but eh I'm degenerate enough the the fact the brother's existence is enough to ruin it. And even without him it's already bad. The description is clickbait

Its not really that original (ive seen other similar plots), but i can appreciate just a wholesome manga about a couple in high school

Aggregator gang
That description isn't much of a description now is it? So, here is my attempt at describing it:
Taichi, a high-school student, is asked by his old friend, Saitou, to look after Saitou's little sister, Mai, after she joins high-school.
Saitou, who is overly protective of his sister, doesn't want any guy to be around her. But since she started going to a different school from him. So, Saitou had to rely on his old buddy Taichi to look after Mai. But, Taichi and Mai seem to have taken a liking to each other, and they decide to start dating in secret.
And like the others have said, the brother's existence really ruins this manga. Mostly because the two leads keep bringing him up everytime they are kissing or hugging or even while looking at each other's general direction....also, mc's and the brother's regular meet ups don't really help either....

Users who are viewing this thread