Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Riger They didn't even just piss off minor spirits, they literally murdered minor spirits to get to the Spirit Queen. The one pissed off is the Queen.

Dex-chan lover
god the saddest thing is there is someone decent in the royal family that can totally be used for this and that fucked up king would do it too.

Does the king know she can easimy fuck up the kingdoms money system by producing infinite diamonds that the whole jewellery market crashes thus making the kings jewellery and such worthless

Double-page supporter
Now, kill him. If you still spare the scum that he is, then you deserve to be used and then discarded by this king for the stupid tool that you are. Just kill the king, because he's obviously not only insane, but also probably a demon lord too. Kill before it's too late.

@Serkket
@Doomer

Replacing a Royal Family isn't that easy. In fact, in Europe, it was damn near impossible once the concept of feudalism got entrenched. Aristocratic societies do not generally tend to favour strong, central governments (i.e. an autocratic monarchy/absolute monarchy) because it dilutes their privileges. Thus, they like their Royal Families weak and dependent on feudal/noble lords. A ducal family taking over, while on its face quite logical due to their strength, would actually herald the worst nightmares of many a noble family who enjoy having a weak Royal Family. Even then, it's unclear who should rule should Rovel's family take over: Rovel himself has no overt interest, Ellen is far too young (and also shows no interest), Rovel's mother technically married -into- the family, so she's out, which would leave Sauvel -- and given the current rumours about his failed first marriage and his scandal-ridden second, it's probably not a good idea to enthrone him. Even then, it's unclear whether Sauvel would even want to.

Indeed, for many aristocratic families, the prince-regent's self-destructive behaviour is probably a godsend because it means his political clout will self-destruct on its own short of him backing down and appeasing them.

@JoshuaFord

They just hid it, unfortunately. the Goddess made it clear that the tattoo would remain there indefinitely as a way to remind Aria of her sins. It's just hidden away from others so long as Aria truly repents.

The solution for this is to have the son of that guy marry the main character and marry into her family and he gets power not the royal family just that boy.

@Riger she's a reincarnated scientist, she probably could nuke them. They probably wouldn't understand the threat though. I guess being related to basically gods the threat "I can burn a city to ash in an instant" would be believable.

Dex-chan lover
shes smart, carries the heros bloodline and is half a spirit, its not crazy to want her to become the next queen, the dude is just over reacting to it.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure the prince is originally really just want to undo the curse but got turned rotten midway lol

Dex-chan lover
@MarquisBlack All of this. Also, royalty was so entrenched pretty much all royal families in Europe was/is related. Hell, in Sweden we have literally imported royalty. Our current royal bloodline actually comes from an adopted Frenchman.

Group Leader
Have some cursed image
Untitled-1.png

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what words beyond "disgusting creep" I could use to describe this pedo-prince, but whatever it is, this prince is exactly that.

I feel like that last remark is going to trigger her so hard that she either immediately retaliates or plots the royal family's downfall.

Dex-chan lover
He's dead meat...

(I suppose it's daughter-in-law, but it's creepy anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread