Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

A lot of quantum physicists trying to explain a superpower in manga when all there is to it is that everything is justified since it's magic. Anything can be explained by it since we don't know its limits, so why bother arguing?

The peerless daughter con father is standing right there you know.

Not sure how he's going to survive next chapter.

I have a feeling that the next chapter will open with "The Wrath of The Doting Parent". Should we expect a bloodbath?

Fed-Kun's army
did he... have to phrase it like that... rovel is gonna flip out alkdsfjkjlds

thank you very much for the update!

Please, just.... erase him from existence. Wipe the royal family from the history books
Have your mother and father play their sacred game of tag in his castle to purify the land
And get everything over with. I don't get why this nutjob thinks he can bully the spirits into doing as he pleases

I'd be happy if she replied "I'd rather erase your kingdom than being related to you" just as a threat. If he tries to bother again just erase his entire lineage and raise another person as king(or queen, making it into matriarchy or something)

guys, guys, the king was just harassing, he's overly dramatized here, like one-bit villain
we're a long time before the king
got harassed back badly by ellen until the kingdom is almost in ruins, then said "don't do anything to them, they're actual gods now"
and the eventual
ellen ascension to godhood, becoming the god of death/destruction, completing the goddess family of creation (her mother) and order (her aunt)and the reason she's reincarnated to this world in the first place

Group Leader
@simplethrone Is that what happens in the novel? And the second part was hard to understand
She becomes the goddess of death/destruction
after that I didnt understand what you meaned.
Whats her reason for being there and what about her mother and aunt?

@TetsuyaLP
Since they were gods, they need to act according to their own "role" and whether this role is something binding wasn't clarified in the novel. Her mother's role is the goddess of creation. Her aunt's role, is the goddess of law and order. She was reincarnated there by her mother to become the third goddess, the one with the role to "end" things. That's why controlling elements is her power, since she can use it for a nuke.

Dex-chan lover
@simplethrone

Awww yisss.. explosion time~~!!!

Bakuretsu~ Bakuretsu~~

also.. isn't her mother's older sisters twins?

So there are 4 goddesses right?

My god he's an actual idiot. What good will come out of harrassing her? Does he actually think he can beat literal gods? Someone capable of forming diamonds out of nothing is perfectly capable of transforming his cells into acid.

Contributor
Man, this manga is so frequently casually sexist in really weird ways.

Like, this chapter wasn't particularly offensive on that front, but the implication that only women would pick up on more subtle social cues, as if it were a hard fact you could base deductions around, instead of a statistical tendency? I'm not sure this one is harmful, it's just a really weird jump in logic that makes me wonder what the hell is going on in the author's head.

I smell blood. 😂

Thank you for the translations!!!❤️❤️🙏🙏😘😘😘😍😍♥️♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
Ellen Just Should say like this: I already don't want become like my father, and I must become a daugther from ppl like you? Is that Royal Family full of joke?

Users who are viewing this thread