Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
When you quite literally SHOW them that what they want will never happen, and they deny it and decide to cause more misery anyways.
Sounds like SCIENCE!

Dex-chan lover
Well, now we know he didn't exactly know the reasons but MAN this guy is stupidly persistent...

Aggregator gang
*havent read yet*

And in this latest chapter of 'what will the sociopathically homocidal comment section say this time'?

Dex-chan lover
for a second it almost looked like there would be a tiny redeemable part of him but nope this pure trash, still wishing for his entire royal family to be exterminated.

Guess stupidity and stubbornness ran deep in the family.

Dex-chan lover
what an idiot....*readies hammer and rope*, time to knock some sense into this moron.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure MC will be able to save them so I'm feeling this way too unsettled
I will drop reading this cringed work after finishing this arc hopefully
Nah
will still at least skim read latter arcs probably

Fed-Kun's army
Her mon will literally fucking delete your whole family from existence if you keep going, goddamn, man, stop and think for a second.

"ah i see, that's what i've done wrong. guess what? i'm gonna do exactly that same wrong shit again"

peak IQ

Double-page supporter
i heard that retardness can get inherited....
i guess its true...

Dex-chan lover
Me reading along: WELL THEN... oh, he can learn maybe he can actually do something about it... oh no, that is NOT the attitude of a man looking to atone. shit. SERIOUSLY. putting the damned to rest is the only way you gonna get the power of the spirits. Dumbass.

Though to be fair, I think he didn't actually see the same vision, just heard the cries for salvation, so I can kinda understand him not grasping the full scope of the problem here.

Users who are viewing this thread