Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Posting the same thing I did on the previous chapter.
This type of "for the kingdom's sake" is never for everyone that lives in the kingdom, it's always for the power of the royal family and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, man. Another story where the rich benefit. Don't we have enough of that in the real world already. Give me my fluffy blood-soaked guillotines!!

@kaminomikan I feel like I'm talking to a gowk
You don't understand a thing.
Either way, No one should pay for their ancestors' crime no matter what has become of the family. Trying to fix things done in the past instead of doing better really won't help anyone. That's Just trying to feel liberation. Mc will do the right thing and release them and the spirits from that curse END OF STORY.

Aggregator gang
@Isekailoverrr the curse auto-seeks people that run the country, it's got nothing to do with simple bloodlines as even if the whole royal family got wiped out the poor SoB that replaced them would just get cursed instead.

Aggregator gang
X24.png

That says otherwise. Its tied to the bloodline of the royal family, the one ruling the country

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan your whole arguments with the built upon crimes thing completely falls apart if you would just spare a single moment to remember 1 thing: The one doing that to the spirits was already royalty (you remember how she was called queen), therefore the princes didnt use things which was built upon crimes.
With that all your arguments are nothing more than bullcrap that is trying to justify such clear overboard (and insane) measures to kill innocent children.

And that is why all people who repeatedly claim to massacre them should really question themselves or need to seek help, because that isnt normal anymore.

@Darkmeep that was for the things that got destroyed and so on and was put onto the people of that time. Now after so many years and all reparations are paid, judging germans for the world wars isnt legit anymore. That is the point. The royal family is still suffering without a true reason to. If only the douchebag father would be cursed or something like that, it would be legit. But his 2 sons didnt do anything bad until now and shouldnt neither suffer from the curse nor get killed.

PS: Even if the MC lifts the curse, it doesnt mean that the royal family is forgiven.
Even if the sons later commit crimes or do something bad it doesnt make you right at this point in time.
Anyone who doesnt want to acknowledge that is in his own way worse than the douchebag here, but that is something you most liely dont want to hear and therefore wont accept.

@Darkmeep
Are you talking about right after the war or many years after? Are they still paying it? I don't know much about them paying reparations for war but if it was right after the war it would still be in the same generation that caused or contributed to starting the war. losing sides pay for all damages. This is a similar matter, but different from what I'm saying. Besides that do we still call germans nazis or call them monsters for a war that happened about 80 years ago? Just like the Japanese, we don't call them rapists murderers for something their country did to china during ww2. We don't blame their current generation(we do have a military base in their country), Might be because of what they contributed to the world with all their technology. Man, this is getting very bleak. They probably paid for their war crimes right after the war. Again I don't know much about the paying reparations for a war. There's no good war.
just look at Dragou comment. Handled it way better than I did or tried to do.

Dex-chan lover
First spirit behind the door looking like Akuma from Street Fighter *goosebumps*

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep
Germany having to pay reparation for WW1 is literally what triggered WW2.
Treaty of Versaille was a load of bullshit.

The king and the prince are stupid and selfish. The king knowing what their ancestor have done shouldn't be greedy anymore and stop pursuing spirits. The prince though he wants to befriend with a spirit should now understand that getting close with a spirit could harm the spirit instead! So he shouldn't be so selfish and stop going to Ellen's house like dude is ur brain wired correctly? U want to see her even if she will fall sick or even die as a result?

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou yeah man whatever, not going to keep doing a fool's errand.
can't explain nor teach to someone that doesn't want to understand.

Fed-Kun's army
soooo ... time skip ? we will have a grown up Ellen now?

Also it's stupid to pay for their ancestor fault...

Users who are viewing this thread