Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

When I started reading- new bodyguard? 😳 what have they been doing until now?
Ohh...I see... hero’s daughter....so is her father not enough, now?
Barely shocking, the father was thinking the same thing 😝
I love cute family love...her father’s cute and looks just like her 🤩 love ‘em!

CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY CATBOY

Is it just me or they draw Van (Human Version) as Hot Guy in 20s?
When I read the novel, I imagine Van as normal 14 years old boy.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, no one has ever thought of prioritizing the most severe cases before, amazing what these reincarnators can do! Like, I’d get if she was implementing a specific modern triage coding because she was a triage nurse at some point but this practice is ancient.

Aggregator gang
I think it's a little early for Van to say he has mastered shapeshifting. His edges look a little... runny... =P

OH MY FRICK VAN IS TOO CUTE🤣🤣🤣💀💀 THE WAY HE LOOKS IN HUMAN FORM AND THE WAY HE FRETS IN TIGER FORM JUST AREN'T CONNECTING 💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💀💀

@AnimuHikari
I see what you mean, wouldn't be the first time I got dupped like this by an adaptation of a novel I read(ing).
I'm assuming Van looks like this because spirits stop growing/aging in their teens, they grow at a more rapid rate then humans. And since Ellen's dad was initially full human, that definitely took part in her growth (and of course we could only guess wether or not her past life is effecting her growth too).
At the end of this, I just really frickin hope she doesn't look like a little girl when she hits 18. Like, she doesn't need huge breasts to be deemed "mature"/"grown". Just make her a but taller and age her facial features-...(sorry I started to rant, it's not aimed at you😅)

[Edit] I'm dead, just saw that this has the loli tag... so like...💀💀🤦🏻‍♀️

Contributor
Quite questionable that she would need a guard when Rovel is by her side whenever she leaves the spirit world... and even more that the guard would be male... knowing Rovels personality...

Users who are viewing this thread