Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

@hayatekanzaki
I...was not expecting all of that.

Daaamn, if she's like this, I'm seriously wondering if Sauvel was actually better off with his previous wife 😂

Also, to be banned from being able to approach men, you gotta work really hard to get that kind of punishment even after initially getting just a warning thanks to niece 😅

Dex-chan lover
A little bit late to act like the father of the year.

Fed-Kun's army
i bet it was the royal family somehow. haha wow but like, almost everyone is so annoying. i feel bad for mc bc she had no idea and now this. girl was just trying to save some people but it got so complicated. well, that's what happens when you make such radical changes i guess? i hope the kidnapped girl is alright

thank you for the update~

Double-page supporter
@R-Mod You asking that question proves no one paid any attention to her. Hell, go back before the time skip, take another look at her. How is she not?

@FrostAether I wouldn't call her best girl, the anger and jealousy kinda blows that out the window. I just hope she can be won back, and her family starts treating her like, you know, FAMILY. Before it's too late. Color me doubtful, though.

@Flanyl You know what fair enough. But in my defense, my eyes were always on her face.

you filthy lolicon

I don't get the hate on the grandma, how is she trying to ditch Lafilia again? Would you guys be kindly and go back and read chapter 26, you can see her displease expression when she heard Sauvel's solution to his daughter. And you can clearly see how Lafilia's mother affecting her with bad thoughts right? So dad being busy and shitty not talking with his own daughter, which i can understand a bit since he has a lot to take care of, but still shitty for tolerancing his own wife and doesn't see how bad she's affecting you child. The mother is yeah...The maids? They're normal, gossiping is normal for workers, doesn't mean they're treating her badly. If anything, they don't know how to treat Lafilia is what I'm seeing. They still treat her nice enough that doesn't cross any line because of Sauvel's behavior toward Lafilia left them with not knowing what to do, if Sauvel treat Lafilia like how Rovel treat Ellen, than they can do that, because they see that they are close and easy to approach, and also because Sauvel is the head of the house, so they are more cautious. Also you guys forget that Rovel is returning hero that doesn't stay there long, even now they come and go, so obviously they have more attention.
Tldr: Sauvel need to fix his shit then everyone can do something for his daughter.

Man, this Plot is really mildly infuriating. Really hoped they gave other side characters some actual brains and love, instead of constantly jerking MC’s family. Uncle became a cuck that ignores daughter, Ria became a typical-sore loser-alcoholic-mother-villainess, the Grandma and the others in the household are neglecting Lafilia who is innocent of her mothers doing, Vam became the asshole reverse haram candidate trope.
If Lafilia end up as a villain too, then bruh..., she deserves some love as much as MC did.
Came to see cute family-daughter manga, end up feeling with a sense of disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread