Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Favorite

Group Leader
took a few days off to do other things and read through recommendations, and found this one pretty interesting. Only thing is that the raws that were sent to me were pretty low res, but if I continue this series I might just upscale the rest of it with ai or try to find a better source (lmk if you find one).

Probably not going to take recommendations for a while now too, I have a bunch I was sent and I'm planning to do if they don't get picked up in the meantime.

Dex-chan lover
this looks pretty interesting , thanks for the translation
Edit: i checked the raws on comicwalker and they look good enough , or is it that you need permission to use those or that there're other issues? , excuse me as i'm not really knowledgeable about this @zeztie

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Esh so she's gonna end up with sloppy seconds from her dads sexbot? Kinda sad here is an understatement alas I want more >>

Thank you translator.

Power Uploader
took a few days off to do other things and read through recommendations, and found this one pretty interesting. Only thing is that the raws that were sent to me were pretty low res, but if I continue this series I might just upscale the rest of it with ai or try to find a better source (lmk if you find one).

Probably not going to take recommendations for a while now too, I have a bunch I was sent and I'm planning to do if they don't get picked up in the meantime.
If you wait for the volume release then bookwalker is the way to go. Otherwise whatever reader/site the magazine site recommends is your only option.

Also the volume version tends to be uncensored (or at least less censored) for these sort of manga so there's that too.

Users who are viewing this thread