Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Karin, the Hesitant Child

Dex-chan lover
it wasn't out of the blue, they clearly stated they had been playing pretend lovers for a while, and after Riona went for the tongue kiss and Karin went along with, that send mixed signals that maybe she might be willing to become real lovers instead of just pretend.

Expecting Riona to stop the kissing session just to go "Hey, would it be alright if I were to try to go for more? More specifically I want to fondle your breasts", is dumb. Karin overreacted and that's a fact. It isn't a surprise that now Riona would rather be with a robot than risking another sexual assault charge.
I don't think she overreacted. From the story, Karin was more innocent compared to Riona. I don't think Karin has seen adult stuff beyond kissing like Riona has (Riona saw her father and the robot doing stuff and it's really crazy, and I think something inside her flipped). Not mention a child, even adults would be surprised if they're suddenly gropped. This dating is all just a pretend, and I think they mostly just kissing and/or maybe hugging each other. There are some background chatting from background characters that were disgusted by some people groping them.
Sure, Karin is also in the wrong, because she didn't stop rumors from going wild and it's her fatal mistake. From the drama, I don't think they will make up anytime soon.

Power Uploader
I don't think she overreacted. From the story, Karin was more innocent compared to Riona. I don't think Karin has seen adult stuff beyond kissing like Riona has (Riona saw her father and the robot doing stuff and it's really crazy, and I think something inside her flipped). Not mention a child, even adults would be surprised if they're suddenly gropped. This dating is all just a pretend, and I think they mostly just kissing and/or maybe hugging each other. There are some background chatting from background characters that were disgusted by some people groping them.
Sure, Karin is also in the wrong, because she didn't stop rumors from going wild and it's her fatal mistake. From the drama, I don't think they will make up anytime soon.
It didn't even get to the point of groping, Riona was starting to reach for it and then Karin pushed her and ran away, I think a normal reaction would be, push her away and then ask "what are you doing?" and that'd be it, because as we saw Riona wasn't going to force her way but instead thought it was mutual once Karin accepted their tongue kiss, or as Karin called it an "adult kiss". The mob characters calling Riona disgusting is because she was being portrayed as a molester, like those in hentai tropes that attack people in the train.

Dex-chan lover
Pb0yZc7.png

god I wish that was me

Dex-chan lover
Man... what is this story? Things keep only getting worst for Riona. She gets rejected which turns into a serious rumor then shoves the girl wanting to see under Forti clothes and now gets caught making out with Forti after that same "dear friend" the sees it said she is not that type of girl. It just keeps escalating.
I guess Karin wasnt as awful as it seemed, maybe? Spreading the rumors wasnt particularly her intention and she most likely got scared because of what she heard about getting groped by pervs... somehow i feel like im just looking for excuses here lol
I will say this tho, Riona did went too far, mostly since their relationship wasnt a normal dating thing, also because she did it after getting aroused seeing Forti but mainly because she absolutely didnt had consent.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't even get to the point of groping, Riona was starting to reach for it and then Karin pushed her and ran away, I think a normal reaction would be, push her away and then ask "what are you doing?" and that'd be it, because as we saw Riona wasn't going to force her way but instead thought it was mutual once Karin accepted their tongue kiss, or as Karin called it an "adult kiss". The mob characters calling Riona disgusting is because she was being portrayed as a molester, like those in hentai tropes that attack people in the train.
Well, it was since Riona touch her breast. It's one step further than just adult kissing. Maybe Riona thought it was an invitation, but I don't think every kissing with tongue is invitation/permissio/consent to touch private parts. Moreover the ones who did the adult kissing was 2 mid schoolers not adults.. not even high schoolers.

Also, I wasn't talking about the part where they (the background characters) were talking about Riona only. There were also rumors about other people who was touching others.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Yeah, I hope she's properly washing it before and after use. That's even more personal than sharing toothbrush.
Considering the robot is intelligent enough and waterproof, she might be capable of cleaning herself and very well might be doing just that

Dex-chan lover
awkwarddd oof how to explain youre sharing a sex robot with your dad

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhh chapter :worry:.... also
Did you expect someone who get sexual abused just keep silent and okay with it?

Edit : It would be worse if she report her to the teacher or her own parents.

It's not sexual abused at their aged they shouldn't have ingage in a sexual activity such as kissing... there's a consent it's just that..that karin got startled at the advance move because she got anxious and conscious.. maybe it's because of the change in her body..

But if she doesn't have those worries ... maybe it might end up as they're usual secret rendevious

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so good so far. I really enjoy a lot of the character dynamics. The overarching drama is also well done in my opinion. Seeing as Riona and Karin have generated this much varied discussion you can tell how nuanced they are. Both of them are solid characters. I'm looking forward to how this will all play out.

Thank you for the translation.

Yeah it was good to now instantly hate Karin for what she did, if a guy wanted to touch my chest Id push him away too. She thought that she had good friend that would keep it secret and help her out, she was wrong and this isnt surprising or is it surprising that the other girls are acting the way that they are. Going in through the window is a bit of a crazy idea thou.

Karin is waaay beyond innocent, she was doing that pretend lovers play willingly AND she even went along when Riona gave her an "adult kiss" as she herself said, which gave Riona more than enough reason to think that she actually had a chance at having a real relationship with her. Getting a little too frisky on the heat of the moment might have been a bad move but it certainly wasn't the start of some "sexual assault" event, as Riona quickly stopped once Karin pushed her back. Karin running back to tell half the school that Riona tried to assault her is a dick move and there's no excuse for that, there's simple no base to hold that statement but only we know that as the readers who saw how it happened, so yeah, it sucks for Riona.

In another note, the mangaka forgot how to draw noses:
BUtGPP0.png
She didn't told half the school, she talked to her friends about the situation and they spread it.

Users who are viewing this thread