Dai Dark - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Perfectly Dark Remodelling

Dex-chan lover
They got such a sweet crib. I wouldn't mind living there if it didn't turn me into a pile of sludge on the floor.

That twist is hilarious, though. Sanko was 14 too as I recall. What's next? Avakian's just four years old or something?

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter was just so quintessentially Q-sensei, just one whole chapter for a home tour

Also , I LOVE the fact that Hajime had to IMMEDIATELY point out that he was, in fact, not an old man. Like no questions about the World of Darkness or about them first, I gotta make sure they know I'm a spry young man first.

Dex-chan lover
So does this author reuse characters? I have heard of a few people that treet their characters a actors in plays and you see reoccurring designs.

Fed-Kun's army
Cheers for the chapter!

I keep reading Avakian's dialogue with Geoff Peterson's voice (The robot skeleton sidekick from Craig Ferguson's Late late show) and can't stop giggling when I do.

Dex-chan lover
If you'd give this chapter to someone without its text, they'd probably expect it to be inceredibly edgy or dark, but no it's really just a comfy chapter of people doing a room tour through their newly furnitured home and inviting a new tenant to their party of friends.

Love this chapter! Same vibe as when the author was world-building in Dorohedoro. Not much plot progression but so fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
god damn I love reading this series even when it has such a chill amount of plot progression

Dex-chan lover
@thegoatrider I love the setting. It represents what I imagine space colonization will be for a while. Like we go back to the days of barbarians, pirates, and "kingdom"s but in space and "kingdoms" are just corpos or corpo religions

Users who are viewing this thread