Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai

Ohhh that looks really interesting. I'm in and looking forward for the next chapters. Thank you so much for the work

FL is way too easy tf
dai-kun is such an asshole really shuu-chan is the better choice
you can't just-
how-
don't you think about how he does this to literally every other girl as well
what a dumb reason to fall for someone
i'll follow anyways :/

god her childhood friend is way better than dai-kun. she better end u with him in the end

I guess I’ll just wait until it has a lot of chapters because I can’t deal with this dai-kun’s behavior. and it seems like FL will always be caught up in a situation with him, so to save me from the heartaches and headaches👋😀

Double-page supporter
To avoid getting my heart break for the second male lead, I'll stop reading this.

This was meant to be wholesome!! I feel bad for the girl after the first chapter. Have to drop this not a good time for such serious heartbreaks.

Yeah, I'm not really feeling the childhood friend. Not to snap us all out of the fantasy, or whatever, but he's too old, experienced, and comes with way too much baggage for a teen girl who has never dated and shouldn't have to jump into the deep end with all this emotional labour. The nice, cute classmate who likes her would be a much better starter boyfriend for her.

Still in my 20s and sounding like a mom on this one, but for real, you guys. 🤣

i don't even care about the ML or second ML or any drama for all that matters. all i know is if the dog dies, i’ll cry

@thefreeair I’m a mom in her forties and I fully agree with you. Good to see someone in their twenties showing such good judgement and maturity. Excellent comment.

I’ve learned to stop reading these kind of stories because of my pain at the end. I’m with thefreeair, the childhood friend is just not it. He’s too old and kind of a scumbag. The girl is not mature enough to see what’s in store. I like the second guy as he cares for her and would not treat her badly. But he ain’t winning.

I really hate these innocent good girl saves the bad boy who is really a good guy with baggage. In real life the guy trounces on the girl and breaks her heart. Don’t try to save men who don’t want to be saved. Give him them references to therapists and run.

Anyway, dropped.

@bonnakins, thanks! Hope I'm on the right path. 😆

@Bajanprincess, agreed, and I'd emphasize that it's the "innocent girl" part of the bad boy trope you pointed out that's the real problem here. If this story was a josei with a more experienced FL, I might be able to buy in a bit and enjoy the story. I also don't always mind the high school age gap stories if the ML is a nice guy (we know in real life these kinds of relationships never happen with nice guys because dudes of that age worth dating would never be interested in HS girls, but you can suspend disbelief for a manga).

But this "nobody understands my pain" f**kboy with a naive teen who has never dated is where the trope gets toxic and sadly a little too close to gross real life dynamics. Like, we all either knew the girl who dated that Shitty Older boyfriend when we were teens or we WERE that girl. How many dudes like this that were so hot at the time do we now look back on and think, "What a creep"? That's this ML, and it's not cute.

My God why does it take too long to wait for the chapters?! The chapters took too long to update thats why there are no readers. They cant wait. The story is very slow to progress

Fed-Kun's army
@thefreeair
have to agree, as someone else who isn’t a mom and also in their 20s. 😂

I feel so bad for the second male lead. He deserves so much better. 💔

Users who are viewing this thread