Dai Shin You - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
I absolutely loved chapter 5. As I read each chapter the story gets better and better and the bonds of their frienship gets closer. Thank you so much for all the hard work in translating such a wonderful manga

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, for today then, I'll be a fujo and ship them too.

Thanks for the chapter!
I was scared for a moment and thought Shuuji was going to manipulate Jun using that "aren't we best friends?" , but it was impressing to see how they solved it, what a beautiful and healthy way to be friends :)
.... or more....

Aggregator gang
Wtf, hitting someone for asking for help with cheating? Something along the lines of "go fuck yourself" I would understand, because shuuji tried to manipulate jun, but hitting?
And if teaching someone lowers your score, your score was achieved by short-term memory and means nothing.

75/80 points is not good enough huh
And yet those two happily take 35/45 points 🤭

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Dudley He didn't slap him because Shuuji wanted to cheat. He slapped him because he tried to exploit their relationship, which offended Jun greatly.

Dex-chan lover
@Roaster Well, she posted the pages and official illustrations for this manga under the tag "original yuri", which at least she uses for her own work that was originally yuri and not fan art or fanservice. So at least for the time being, I'm trying to postpone conclusions.

Good lord this page reminded me so much of highschool days. And these four is painfully similar to my old group so much, I missed them. I hope they still continues to be friends till they grow cuz life is shitty.

Dex-chan lover
@Roaster
There's notable hint it for being a Yuri mainly because author does write one and the hidden meaning behind the title "Best friends".

Users who are viewing this thread