Dai Shin You - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@yozaanugrah Nah, in the bottom right pic from chapter 1 they seem like 2 OLs while just now at the end she was at best in Uni age. Nonetheless feels like a huge bait. Satsuki might as well be studying abroad or just in another city.
Well, i dearly hope so anyway. Would make the story really awful and sad if Satsuki will be gone in the end. Is not a romance but the perfect ending would be if the 2 marrying and being happy ever after. For me at least.

Dex-chan lover
well that ending has a flag raised. Hopefully the author is just baiting and satsuki is fine in the future

Dex-chan lover
The yuri is dead at page 13 and bury at page 24. It's time to remove the tag and put the "shojo-ai" one. I'm still going to follow it because It's entertaining.
But I'm hoping that the next chapters / volume will not talk about how they get their first boyfriend and how some guys are pervert, gross, assholes but also romantic and the wish the two of them will share forever that is to live next to each other when they will get married and rise their children together. It will really be .... a shame. But hey they are BEST friends so it will be logical.
Thanks for the translation and your hard work.

i almost got a heart attack when i read the last pages..
i hate that part though,kinda sad and whatever...
i think its not necessary to end a volume like that..hufff..so its not yuri but shoujo ai..?

anyway,thank you for the chapter...
( ◜‿◝ )♡

Users who are viewing this thread