Daija ni Totsuida Musume - Ch. 25

Supporter
While I’m glad to see any sort of follow up after the bombshell drop that was ina and tokitaro’s growth on the last page of the last chapter.
I’m sad because I understand far too well what little tokitaro is going through in terms of ostracism for reasons beyond your control.

Thank you so much for the extra chapter, I am very grateful

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, thanks for continuing from the last chapter because that chapter ended in cliffhanger. On the other hand, dammit dropped at, yet again, another cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
I know its a story and they need drama but as someone with 3 nephews age 6 to 9. It is absolutley unrealistic to me that these boys would not be PSYCHED to have a talking snake for a friend 😆
different time period perhaps. I mean I would love to have a snake friend, but people back then are really spiritual and a talking snake is just a monster to them.

Dex-chan lover
I know its a story and they need drama but as someone with 3 nephews age 6 to 9. It is absolutley unrealistic to me that these boys would not be PSYCHED to have a talking snake for a friend 😆

Yeah I can think of nothing I'd love more than a sick-ass snake that showed up to my class and talked to me. That was basically my dream, man; the only thing that could've possibly been cooler would be having a talking shark buddy.

It's why Ruri Dragon was so goddamn good, but... well, that's another sad feeling for another sad time.

Contributor
This make me remembered that movie about wolf kids i see some years ago, one will leave humans to live with wolves, one will stay with humans.

Anyway, someone else pick this up pls. :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread