Daikenja no Manadeshi ~Bougyo Mahou no Susume~@COMIC

Lmaooo, the MC and the principal are by far my favorite characters in this manga. They are so crazy, if I see less of them I am insta dropping this

@Sareg

it is not that i am complaining, but often if it gets purged, it still shows the chapter in the list, though it will not have any pages, it is still there.

But if it gets removed completely you lose track of what you read and what not

just out of curiosity @TjapDjemboet, if you were gonna nuke then re-upload them in full chapters why did you segment them in the first place? was there some kind of time restraint that forced that?

will all of raw chapters free to grab or just to some limited chapters on niconico?
at the time of writing (last update is 21st january), there is still no new chapter so i wonder if they either did not finish it yet or they just stopped giving free raw for next chapters...
either way, goodluck for the translating (and find the book if it'll be only available for that). this is very fun stuff to read

Double-page supporter
The story goes absolutely nowhere and is just boring to read. Save your time folks

Double-page supporter
A one word descriptor for the protagonist is Savant, stupid on the surface but at the very core intelligence is the only thing you'll find

Dex-chan lover
The duels really drag this down. I was sick of them even before Reese's endlessly protracted battle with Muriel. He's been dueling nonstop since chapter 5, and it stopped being/interesting exciting a long time ago.

Double-page supporter
Well this is technically an isekai, it really has nothing to do with coming from another world

Dex-chan lover
This is a really refreshing for an Isekai given it technically isn't one. The MC isn't the one that is from another world his best friend/rival is. He had to work his ass off to get where he was, on top of be smart with what little magic he has. super underrated series I really hope a proper translator picks this up.

Users who are viewing this thread