Daikenja no Manadeshi ~Bougyo Mahou no Susume~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Think the only question is how the MC is going to interfere. Can't really see him sitting on his hands as a friend basicly selfdestructs, so all that's left is what level of stupid the author pulls out of the MC's arse to kill the unwanted marriage.

NGL, I'm hoping he nuts up and offers himself as perspective spouse. Yeah sure it bucks common manga logic, but the chaos it would create would be glorious!

Dex-chan lover
twist-m-night-shamalan.gif

Dex-chan lover
well at least he doesn't look like he's being a prick, it's more than Latos is f***d by her family, Theria gives the feeling like the little bro of the villainess type of stories (the adopted son forced to be the next head because there's no male heir)

Fed-Kun's army
These keeping a secret plots are always boring. Hopefully they move past it soon

Dex-chan lover
Eugh, what a tiresome subplot.

It would actually be refreshing to see a political marriage plot proceed as expected, like it did probably 90+% of time in real history. Back in the day, most of marriages among the nobility were arranged and a good deal among commoners as well. It's just drama that makes a lot of drama out of it, for understandable reasons. It's not like the MC dude absolutely would need Latos as a partner for a romance, either. I'm sure a competent author could twist the initial rejection (both among characters and readers) into a positive outcome.

Dex-chan lover
Like we couldn't see that coming. Still curious about the reasons why Latos hates him so much.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh ! What a twist ! Who could have seen it coming !

Well at least Theria doesn't seem to be a piece of shit, the conflict seems to be between Latos and her Dad.

Users who are viewing this thread