Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 12

Really curious who let him waltz in unannounced, but still, Rose can get fucked

Yes Killian, back up your smart and beautiful fiancee. Daisy deserves way better than the shitty family she's been lumped with, literally the only one that's worth anything besides her is her little sister.

What convenient timing, but so long as her sister shuts up, I guess... Did she really think that she could swap out Daisy for marriage like that? 🙄

Thanks for the updates 💕

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter!!!
genuinely cannot believe how selfish her sister is at that age smh thats what happens when bitches always get what they want in life

@OmegaMaru i mean to be fair its not like they have servants to stop him from entering seeing as how daisy opened the door herself

Dang their servants really said "it's not really our problem, just let that man in" LOL
I'm sure he pulled the "push past the servants and say he needs to see his fiance immediately" but considering there's no servant in the doorway it does kinda feel like they didn't try very hard to keep him away.

I'm guessing they have servants, but Killian is, afterall, a marquess. Filberuns are just a baron family, so obviously the servants will let him do whatever he wants.

Rose is so bitchy and selfish. Her stealing jewelry reminds me of that communist bugs bunny meme.

Double-page supporter
@iskaeil I imagine that no servant of a low noble family at verge of bankruptcy dares to even try to look at such a powerful, high-ranking nobleman, yet alone try and stop him.

Dex-chan lover
How did he get in? Did he lock pick the door or break in? I guess they don't lock their doors huh?

Dex-chan lover
Rose is the embodiment of greedy characters, if she just let go and grew up a bit, she would be more than blessed by finding a suitable husband and having the backing of her sister & wealthy husband. I hope like most jealous love rival tropes she really does drop it, for her own sake too.

@Xeredge
How did he get in? Did he lock pick the door or break in? I guess they don't lock their doors huh?
Maybe Jasmine opened the front door?

Dex-chan lover
It really disappoints me the way Rose acts. I mean, I get being selfish, but I wish she also cared for her sisters :\

Users who are viewing this thread