Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
christ imagine being such a self centered and vindictive asshole sorry to yall who have family like that 😔

is this dropped now? on your site a comment says so coz tappytoon has it now

Anyway tappytoon is only behind 2 episodes so I think its okay, I can wait

Well that dude's completely fucked. Hopefully the horrible sister goes down too.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Daisy was even trying to be nice to her and everything. I guess like father, like daughter in Rose's case.

I suppose poetic justice here would be their father being released due to these rumors, and then going right back and stealing from Rose again.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Rose, your situation is already precarious.

You should consider what will happen if the Newspaper has to retract this story.

I guess, however, this is a way to eventually move Rose from low-level antagonist to Pawn of the Actual Threat.

Thank you very much for the chapter!😊

It's a pity that such beauty is wasted on Rose. Now, even if she had good prospects, she has nowhere to land on. She could've marry someone with good reputation and enough wealth by riding in Daisy's coattails.

That innocent look suits Rose's face, evil look makes her outright ugly. I almost thought I could see the similarities of the three sisters.

I dont understand what she expects to happen after everyone reads the paper, it's not like they the ml is gonna lose his status and wealth. It might make a dent in his rep and could ruin his future endeavours but once its shown that Rose lied, she loses her whole life in a sense. Its sad she didn't think this far ahead

I don't understand when the author's make a sibling the villain. Not that Rose need to get along with Daisy, but to go so much out of her way to try to ruin her, feels a bit much.

Users who are viewing this thread