Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée - Ch. 8

am i just dumb or like, I don't understand by what she means by 'what do we do if I want to divorce you?'. like isn't the contract that they divorce when he's duke? why would it matter if she wants to divorce him when they're going to get divorced anyways??

Dex-chan lover
@dani1234 if she wants to divorce him earlier just because he is psycho or bully?

@Your_Dino_Overlord I believe 1 month is too soon to talk about series being dropped.

@goldenmark Once he becomes the duke, he gets rid of her and the kid. Basically she will have harder time if she tries to kill him and claim the dukedom for her kid.
Also he will become a duke so he may just marry whoever else he wants; agree with her to ditch the contract and keep status quo (if they both are happy enough); adopt some kid or choose a relative as an heir.

Never notice the giraffe neck until the translator pointed it out, now daisy won't be the same anymore.

Oh joy... Another story where the MC is walked all over by a rich handsome guy and all the readers talk about how sweet he is even though he's not...

Users who are viewing this thread