Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder want happened for this to get a smut tag
only one picture can't possibly make this whole thing deserve it

It's fast paced so far. I don't mind since we need to get to the point where she restarts and changes the future. But I do hope the plot will be more developed but that she'll retain that newfound confidence and passion.

I can't be the only one that gets excited (not like that, you pervs!) when they see the smut tag??? :L

This one's actually really good. I read some on Instagram. I wished it get updated fast :/

Everyone’s excited bc smut tag and 👌🏼 Me too.

But I love a “normal” female lead like her for once - one that’s not hellbent on revenge or ambition. Just trying to get past this hurdle and isn’t like “yo with this reincarnated info I’m gonna make Killian my bitch and climb up the ladder”.

Sincerely I became a Duke’s Maid is also similar. I appreciate the variety bc they’re relatively normal people and doesn’t have that extra drama around them.

Edit: well sincerely:ibadm now has a f ton of drama but that’s kinda expected.

17 chapters and no smut in sight

I'm not sure how I feel about this story.... It's okay but it doesn't seem very... It's missing something. And I don't mean the smut :D

Double-page supporter
Here we go again. Another go-backwards-in-time-and-avoid-bad-end story! This one's more fun than the others I've read though, coz the FL isn't self-serving and doesn't have a narrowed view. She's got her good heart still after getting screwed over, coz she has people she cares about. Just the way I like of well-written FL's.

@Soreans Newtoki. I don't know Korean so it's was more looking than reading lol

Copy into Google the shorter Korean name and Newtoki and something should come up.

do y'all know if this has a LN ? and if so is it translated in eng ? again if so could u link it ? thaaaaanksss💕

kinda confused why this is isekai; did she end up in a parallel dimension instead of time-traveling to the past or something??

This more fits into the "Time-Travel" genre then anything. Can that tag be added into the description?

Users who are viewing this thread