Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée

Group Leader
if someone could supply us raws, we could maybe pick it up… haha just kidding… unless? 🥺 (tho other groups are welcome to ofc i just Wanna Know What Happens Next)

I would be like excuse me, show me my father and then beat his gambling ass and sell him off.

Why every female main character in these types of manga lack self awerness. ``Oh no i am ugly``. If you are ugly then literally everyone on earth is horrid looking.

@holdup2 she’s not ugly but unlike other stories her sister is prettier than her she’s just ugly inside

Story doesn't seem like anything special, but I respect the MC a lot
for never abandoning Jasmine.

For those that have problems opening the chapter like i had you need to CHANGE THE SERVER TO NA/EU 2 that's what i did and it worked for me 😊

Havent read it yet, but from reading the description:

Ahhh... i can already feel the ML’s regret (regret for ever making a deal that forbids love lol. just like in the Lucia manhwa)

I was fully expecting a cliché storyline and a light read. But boy, was I wrong!

Looking forward to reading more! Thank you scanlation team!

#daisyforlife

I hate when people in the comments say shit like “something new and not another cliche story” bitch stop lying to yourself. I've seen many stories like this. They may not start with the same beginning, but they always end the same. And why must there always be that dumb promise of not falling in love? At the end of the day you can't control your heart. So no matter how hard you promised you end up falling for that person. Also there's nothing new about any of these characters. They're all default. I've read multiple manga with this kind of setting. mc had a fucked up life so she meets a dude who seems to like her only to be a shitty scum at the end. She dies and gets pity from God getting second chance. Comes up with a plan that backfire on her end up with cold bastard that treats her like a play toy only after all the unnecessary obstacles and cat and mouse games does he open up and she forgets all the pain and suffering she went through mentally and forgive him 😤 nothing new

@cinnamoncookie ....... then dont read it. dont even click on it.... why torture yourself by reading it and going into the comments and reading them? i usually just ignore troupes i dont like.

Users who are viewing this thread