Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée

Can anybody explained what happened in ch 23 in the spanish translation? Seems like something big happened but I have very little grasp of spanish - while my language is quite similar to spanish and I can understand some words, I'm confused about what really took place.

aah i read up to the next few chaps in english on some other sites. i really like supporting mangadex but im confused as to why the uploads are so slow for this series?

Muchas gracias por la traducción hacen un excelente trabajo. Y los comentarios en las escenas me hacen reír 😆

@ladychef bato.to has up to ch 15, and it's my preferred site over mangadex, but mangago has up to ch 16 and maybe even 17? i don't remember since I hardly ever go on there but yea! some sketchier sites may have even more but i def trust bato.to

Does anyone know if Tappy Toon is a "safe" website or app? Because I want to go there but at the same time I don't feel like getting a virus on my phone.

Tappytoon is almost caught up so I think I may continued there since the updates will be consistent

Double-page supporter
These two are doing a really terrible job of not falling for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread