Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, Rose is asking for it. This seems pretty good though.

This mango is being passed between teams like some hot potato, but y'all do great job on it!

I mean I know it was only six days ago but I want to read more. Do they sell this manga series?

Seems SecretScans dropped it according to their discord. Guess no one else is picking it up?

@ChikiSan on tappytoon they do, official english ver. but since this got picked up you would be able to save money. i heard it takes a bit to earn enough coins for a singular chapter on tappy

Yeah ! Thanks kimchi stew scan !
I'm quite sad that rose and daisy doesn't seem to like each other in this life either, it would have been great if all the three sisters could live a better life or idk just communicate with each other
What is really fun is that rose, thinking she was inventing the whole newspaper debt story was quite near the truth ^^

I am really grateful if Daisy was dropped that someone picks it up. Do we know for sure though?
Like confirm it with the leader of the previous scanlation group? I mean if they don´t update for 6 months, okay. But it hasn´t even been a month and we only have rumors of it being dropped according to the discord server. Would be nice to have a clarification that it was indeed dropped. Also, I think the quality in the translation and scan has dropped. If you can get a better PR or PR at all and a better source from which you get Daisy, that would be really great.

Uh...if there discord server says that its been dropped, then its been dropped. U dont need any more proof than them themselves saying that they dropped it. Im just glad someone else picked it up. I hate when groups just drop manga. Its not like we can get it anywhere else for free. =.= the translations dont make much sense in chapter 18, and words are missing.

Well I purchased official english for chapter 19, but it took so long for chapter 20. So I just used google-sensei translate for the spanish one. lol. I'm dropping this.

Group Leader
I know it was dropped in part due to tappytoons but like...I get why this webtoon has passed through so many TL teams. I appreciate all the effort that went into this but Daisy is one of those comics I think gets a lot of pass for its potential/premise, so much so that people kind of ignore that the execution is pretty flat. The pacing was super slow (and not in the good slowburn kind of way), Daisy started as a believably meek, low-self-esteem-having woman spurned-turned great example of how confidence >>>looks to just...meek and charmless again, and the art, which I initially thought was cool for actually having a mediocre looking MC, reveals that it's really just that the art is mediocre. I think if this kept getting tl'd, the rating would have dropped quite a bit.

Group Leader
Daisy is one of my top favourite webtoon simply because of its FL & ML, its story and cute art. The FL, while you can’t see her beauty right away, she’s really cute as the story goes by and the art only add to its charm. The art is simple yet I don’t know why I’m so drawn to it.

The ML, is just, such a precious ML, he’s such a gem compared to other trash MLs. He’s very kind to the unrelated people around the person he’s trying to destroy, i.e the person he’s trying to destroy will be destroyed mercilessly, but their daughters/wives are untouched and compensated (even though he really doesn’t need to do that)

Overall, this is such a cute webtoon and the pacing is alright too, actually. This is the only webtoon that took me to Tappytoon and it’s totally worth it.

Dex-chan lover
step 1: marry rich guy
step 2: stab him in le alleyway
step 3: epic win, free money

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread