Daites Ryou Koubouki - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit you don't know the spy industry. You've already got a neat little BL intelligence network going on.

Group Leader
I'm betting the ruler of Rankana either heard of the MC's BL works or is a hardcore Lesbian.

@HDMI1
boin boin drillhair blonde
I bet she's an ambitious villainess with unrequited hots for Matisa.
Sz6rtsd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's worth remembering most "truth serums" are just benzodiazepines or barbiturates.
6ryGprx.png

@PaterFrog I post TL script on /a/ for proofreading and help with cursive scribbles that my OCR cannot recognize, before typesetting it . You're welcome to volunteer as proofreader, I sure won't be running around looking for one.

@labanina Sure, I'll send you a PM with my discord. Aside from that, why are you unwilling to look for a proofreader? I mean, the entire purpose of the manga is for readers to get immersed. Typos, bad grammar, and such are obviously going to rip them out of it. It's like having taken great care to clean your room, just to empty the vacuum by kicking it around inside it until it explodes. All the work you've already put in goes to shit.

@PaterFrog 2 is a group and groups are shit. Anybody is welcome to point out mistakes and such, there's a LQ warning for men of exquisite taste and those who really can't stomach it - can wait a lifetime for EJ releases. This is literally an edited MTL ESL release, building around MTL with aim of quality would be plain retarded waste of effort: any good English speaker with time and motivation can do a better job than me. I'm also at GMT+3 and abhor timezone shenanigans. Thanks for the offer though, replied in PM.

Rest in Peace Author!
may your Love ones keep you in their thought forever! AMEN!
I hope someone can take over the story!

Users who are viewing this thread