Daites Ryou Koubouki - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
It's seriously pissing me off that the former prince is getting all the credit for his wife's schemes... like I know that she's using his name to further her plans in the fastest easiest way but... still...

dude my girl milliana deserves so much more credit... this is literally all her

ugh but it literally isnt the prince's idea, when is our girl going to get her dues smh...

@cckari @Animaeline @esmee_n101 you seriously want Milliana to flaunt her INT before the likes of Gain? A literal one-man-army swordsman is much more suitable to have a giant political target on his back. But also patriarchy, because, you know, it's medieval/renaissance fantasy.
@metaldog564 lmao Matisa is afraid that if put into spotlight, Milliana will go off the rails and burn entire continent down, then salt it with fujo

Double-page supporter
To the that are unsatisfied with the lack of credit given to Milliana, don't you think that this is her design? She is intentionally being in the shadow of her husband are in order to further her own agenda. Matisa is her warranty that she won't be targeted by the innovations she is bringing.

Oof salt is being poured in the comment sect. Anyways gonna drop off my thanks to the translator for the update~ Thank you for the hard work!

I for one find it gratifying that the husband is getting all the credit. Frees up Milliana to get back in the kitchen. Just teasing, it is a bit silly currently.

Dex-chan lover
Sugoi!
Just like an ARU-PEE-GEE!

@misinformed
It leaves her free to focus on the really important thing: BL NOVELS!

Edit: Damn, you people don't understand the power of the eminence in the shadows...

Double-page supporter
@welcome2atlantis It's more akin to a radio. My guess is Daites set up towers as far as possible(and as discretely as possible) so that operatives far enough north could connect to the towers. Sei said he'd be back the following night, and he remarked "I should be able to connect here..." This all suggests that he actually had to travel a fair distance north to be close enough to Daites for the radio to connect, hence why he couldn't just make the call and speak with the king the same night he initially arrived.

Dex-chan lover
Easiest way to do long range radio is to either use shortwave (3 to 30 mhz) or have a network of repeaters which take an incoming signal and rebroadcast it. If you multiplex it, you can set in specific repeater towers to use. This handles power issues and multipath fading. Simplest explanation is that they're just 7 or 15 Mhz radios. 7 for night time communications, and 15 for daytime operations.
See,radio waves in the 3 to 30 mhz band are positively affected by the ionosphere. So instead of passing through them like say FM radio (87.7 to 108.5 mhz) or even your tv signal, they effectively bounce off this layer. However, the ionosphere has different intensities. With time of day being a major factor due to the sun causing particle ionization to occur at different layers than the layers during the night.
That's the easiest solution. A lot less infrastructure and all that's needed are radios with enough broadcast power (5-20 watts max) to accomplish this.
When he said "I should be able to connect here" he probably referred to the distance limitations inherent in radios as a whole. So if he is doing shortwave, an obstacle such as a mountain can affect reception. If he needed to travel a little bit south, he was effectively removing some obstacle. Or even north.
Knowing our girl, she probably opted for this as it's the easiest and least noticeable solution.

Users who are viewing this thread