Daites Ryou Koubouki - Ch. 9

This is edited MTL, if you want to help improve it:
runes that I cannot read myself:
v0cg6r.png
MTL script:
Chapter 9 RAW:

Aggregator gang
First set of characters is "gyuooo" which is probably sfx for the car coming to a sudden stop.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaand most of interest is lost.
they were supposed to be around 1920~ or so development wise, and now pulling modern 4WD out of their ass.
meh

Dex-chan lover
"warning this is a LQ release"

Alright I'm prepared for the pixelated pages, Machine translation, untranslated and double dialogues, etc.

Gets gold instead

Dex-chan lover
@lilbirb ''low quality''

@ksen dude did u forget that her territory is a fucking den of modern technology more advanced than everyone else?, she keeps advancing the technolody, once she had a simple car she began upgrading to the car in this chapter, same with all her stuff, once she figures out a way to make a certain thing then its gg, she can just advance it more and more

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
from early industrial age to modern one in few chapters?
nah, it's just shit writing at this point.

Oh my, if the royal family tries something now....
the royal palace goes KAPUT...
I can’t wait for how this mess will unfold 😈
Thanks for the new chapter, and imo, this is a really good quality release, no low quality at all 👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
LQ or whatever, glad to get more. I love this manga so much. I want it licensed so bad so I can buy it legally. Sad the novel will never get completed cause the author dying years ago, but I hope we'll get a good complete (as possible) manga :)

Dex-chan lover
@ksen we dont have a timeline for her developments, maybe when the husband first arrived in her territory she had already developed the car on this chapter, after all the maid was already good at driving the first car we saw, hell maybe she already had all the cars at the start but only used the 1st one we saw coz it was a tour so she didnt need too much speed

@ksen she's a girl with a damn near perfect memory for mechanics and at least SOME level of autistic interest in the topic, who studied pretty much anything she could get her hands on in that field before reincarnating.... it's pretty easy once you get the BASICS of a machine working/translated to work in the world, and given that she knows all the trials and errors we've made since advancing technology, and the modern outcome of that process, she can SKIP a vast majority of it, so long as the FUNDAMENTAL functions are maintained

@welcome2atlantis @ksen
Her cars aren't ICE, they're electric in principle, but with magic replacing electricity: they are described as silent and with zero exhaust.
Looks and furnishing are really the only differences between her first automobile prototypes and notToyota 4WD.
Electric cars are much, MUCH simpler than ICE.

Gg boys! I guess that’s it for this series then. This toxic individual has been going around snipping other teams to make them stopped. Check his upload! I won’t be surprised if EJ drops this too after seeing so many harassment coming from this guy.

Edit: Also, this is a f snipe. Look at this thread cheering on the guy. Y’all for real right now? Smdh.

Double-page supporter
Now now king, better start behaving, or you won't have a kingdom to rule. Don't mess with the real ruler of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread