Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
I was wondering why I was following this series with it's exposition dump at the beginning. Then the BL shenanigans at the end happened.

Dex-chan lover
This went from serious political plot to goofy bl plot and ends with sillier husband wife plot

Thank you for the update~!
Now I can't wait for the mixed feeling I got from chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
@Gingitsune
We have had 8 important male characters so far (prince, knight, 4 kings, prince brother and Edward) and from them only Edward and the greed king are homo/bi and the others were presented as straight so far. By that I don't know what you are talking about.

Dex-chan lover
You would think getting deepdicked every night would fix fujo, I guess it's terminal. Also she's in no position to judge Edward, moments earlier she was fantasizing about her own husband being cornholed.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is there a rape joke at the end of every chapter? No, its not a sex joke. Because she is being forced, and doesn't want it, its rape. Ugh.... I'll still read it anyways, but I guess I'll be skipping the last 2 pages of every chapter.

Double-page supporter
As expected of with-fujoshi terms manga, just like those kind of other terms shoujos, sensitive matters as perceived unrealistically just like that....

Users who are viewing this thread