Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ya, like I said in a previous chapter, all the guys are confirmed bi or gay now..... this is just going down hill for me

Group Leader
Uh wah

so she has no problem being a cuck either. Cheating is cheating anyway and feel like even the most hardcore fujos would be upset if there partner was banging another man

honestly, the boy love stitch was funny at first, but now it's plain stupid. The side plot with the war and the advanced tech isn't even that interesting, since it's already obvious how everything will play out.
Time to put this on hold for a long time.

Aggregator gang
Girl, seriously, he's freaking cheating on you and the only thing that you can think off is your fangirling? I knoooow, i know you don't have interest in that prince buuuuuut married is still married duh

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie
I don't think that's the case. She harbors nothing for him outside of the feelings of BL he exudes. He was just sort of dropped into her lap.
A political marriage in nothing but name.

It's also probably not uncommon for there to be multiple consorts. It hasn't been discussed, but its been known to happen.

well, thanks for the chapter...

but this chapter is kinda... well I think i drop this manga 😂
@theilikepie I totally agree with you, I mean having this relationship in war before, ok, but now that he is married... keep your hands to yourself guys, and girl don't fangirl about your husband cheating ...

Fed-Kun's army
i suspected this from the raw, but lmao that's it for me. i don't like cheating. it'd be one thing if it was a thing of the past, but still after marriage??? like sure it was political but have some respect for your wife!! and she doesn't even mind... dafuq.

anyway thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow that was a surprised.

So the guy is actually gay, no BISEXUAL cause he did things with the MC as well.

Well I didn't expected that to happen, but I couldn't care less about it. This is a fantasy world, plus they were married politically, not romantically. Also, it wouldn't be strange that male bonding could happen on the battle field. As for her, though. It was highly expected since she's full on into it. Even if she is married to the prince, she's more interested in her own ideals rather her personal romance life.

But this is my opinion. You decide what you think of this.

Users who are viewing this thread