Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of expecting it to be a scene that was in the novel she was making about them, but either way, how she reacted to it is just great.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was really unexpected... though not that I mind...

Now I get why the prince is so open-minded with our MC's wild fantasies.

He's technically a BI lol

Group Leader
Wel If shes decides to get with another guy her husband better not be angry either.

This honestly just makes me want to find out what's in store for them. Like I didn't even like the prince, so that was kind of a relief. Hopefully, she finds more in her fangirling and beyond.

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie
I don't think that will happen, considering her craze. She's too invested in her "hobbies" to persue love. Married to the job, as it were.

But who knows what the future may hold. Maybe love can blossom on the battlefield, Snake.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would have been better if the prince never did it with a guy and they just use it as a joke and maybe make it so that the knigth is secretly in love with the prince.
And I also have to ask will there every be a guy in this story that is not gay or used as BL material for MC

Dex-chan lover
So idiot prince is being made a puppet to destroy the country.... why that doesn't surprise me? Oh yeah, they just threw away their biggest weapon so that was to be expected.

Also interesting that this history decided to be historically accurate on that "bound between males in the army" part. It does fit the overall theme of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@PawPadKnight
But who is he cheating?
His marriage with the MC is not his choice and his relationship with Knight-san is older than the marriage...

@0neDragon
Hard to say, we could assume that any male character that is a combatant will have that kind of experience as the chapter has that all males experience it until a certain age when in the army. From what we saw in this chapter it is not like they are in love with each other but just that they are very intimate. The Prince does seems to like being in bed with the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how some people got weirded by his ‘cheating’ on her.
You guys never read (realistic) medieval themed novel, don't you…? 😅

@0neDragon In Ancient Greece, homosexuality in military was endorsed. I'm actually not surprised it happened because the clues were already given from the start. I mean, the author purposely wrote how MC and head maid shipped them, like, almost every chapter.

Aggregator gang
The Big Ghey came out of left field after he already started sleeping with his wife. This is... Something.

He's basically using her as a beard.

I didn't think they'd make any of it real. Good job everyone! 😄😄😄

I don't really like the unnecessary additional plot about the guy and his loyal subject. If the author really wants it to be in, it should be at a later chapter.
I mean we r focusing on the plot of the war, i think that's more important.
Having the yaoi plot is just too distracting, it disturb the highlight of an important plot.
Maybe the intention of the author is for comedic purpose, but i think it is too force. It should be more mild still.

@pawpadknight
i love that reference

@mahtan
It's not about love, its about commitment. He could very well have told Her in their first night that he had a relationship with the knight we know that she doesn't mind, besides he is doing his job perfectly (trying to have children) so even if she wasn't ok with it, in my eyes it would have felt better for her to know from the start.
Then again cheating men must die. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread