Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
**surprised pikachu face**

This chapter has been jaw dropping...... in a lot of ways....

Edit for side note : I dont mind (fujoshi thing) it... sure it’s not my fetish... and I am uncomfortable... but .....
It’s mangaka and author privilege to write w/e , and as long as they entertain their reader, I can justify their means.
Edit again : I just laugh my ass off for one minute, now I have stomach cramps...

Fed-Kun's army
IM DEAD HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS A WIN FOR FUJOSHI AND A LOSE FOR SHOUJO LMAO!!!

But that aside, I can't help but to feel the story is turning more and more random. There are just so many subjects that are just piled up now一 politics, military, making of machinery, war, isekai, aristocrats, fujoshi, yaoi, etc一 that in the way it's presented, feels overwhelming. It's as if it's just clumping all over the place in this limited given space, and not organized at all. At least, that's how I feel.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! I knew it! He swung both ways.

@Endless Journey

Is there a chance you guys could prioritize this abit more? This is a an extremely good story. Shame it gathers dust after a new chapter comes up.

There are 26 chapters out there.

Fed-Kun's army
@alidan I understand your point, that's why I said those guys never read medieval-themed novel before. Of course by it, I mean novel with realistic medieval setting, not the biased one like the one they used in shoujo-genre novels.

Cheating is basically normal occurence in medieval age. Hell, it's actually pretty rare for a noble to have no mistress. And considering his military background, and relating to the homosexual tendency that sometimes happens in enclosed environment, I'm not surprised the husband has a ... what do you call a male mistress? 😅

People are being overreacting because it's a foreign concept for them, while it's actually not.

Dex-chan lover
...ahh, this took a weird turn.

I'm ok with BL stuff...but is no one gonna talk about how this is basically a love triangle sort of thing? Based on the covers from the LN volumes I know that he'll stay together with the MC and they'll even have a kid...so what does that mean for the BL couple's future? Are they gonna remain this way (that'll rub me the wrong way if all three of them remain in a relationship like this) or will they eventually go their separate ways? This is too overwhelming for me.

Ah yes. Of course her husband is bi. lmao.
For the record, this sorta thing was rather common in ancient times.
In pre-Christian times, Rome and Greece were pretty open about men taking male lovers, and some philosophers saw male-female relationships Obligatory (as in, they were forced to, in order to conceive more people) and viewed the bond between bros as the purest form of love.
I'm sure this also happened between soldiers after Christianity, just not as out in the open.

So.... Is this story gonna go the BL route? And she's just on the sidelines as a good friend and he just provides her a proper heir? Or will the girl actually fall for the dude? I can't see her falling for him at all.

Dex-chan lover
AHHAHAHA IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED!!
FUJOSHI'S DREAM CAME TRUE. SHE LIVIN' THE LIFE.

Dex-chan lover
ahh that came outta nowhere and i'm amused with MC and maid's reaction. 😂

can't say it was cheating as they did it before the marriage. the knight also beg for mercy when they were found out which I interpret this is the first occurrence and was a spontaneous act.

Users who are viewing this thread