Daites Ryou Koubouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Immediately dropped. Just because she likes BL doesn't make cheating okay. Why would anyone be happy with these turn of events? That's some imagination really. Cheating is still cheating! And one last thing, 'I guess it's fine if she doesn't mind' what the fuck kind of mindset is that?! In fact, it's all the more reason why he should feel guilty bcs his wife is okay with it! Like fuck, have some remorse. Anyway, I'm letting this get me too much. I need to calm down lol. Anyway, never reading this again. Ciao.

I am dropping this. Her being a fujoshi was great. The male lead being bi is cool. But rape is rape. I don't like how that is being taken lightly here. And I understand if the male lead is bi, but it's still cheating. Her skills and brains are gonna be used by a two timing prince while he forces her every night. She's too good for him! I would have continued reading this if the two main characters would just have this mutually beneficial friendship to support each other rather than being the wife he uses every night while he also sleeps with others and use her territory for his benefit. Some may say it's not cheating coz she's ok with it but he still sleeps with her and forcing her. The main character may be okay with this but this story is taking this issue to lightly. It's not right. It's just not. I cant support this story

Fuckckckkckc I forgot why I dropped this series and I fell for it again.... I’m not against their relationship but he was just fucking his wife?! And possible against her will?!!!! Maintaining his relationship with his retainer is just cheating no matter how you look at it. Gross gross gross

Fed-Kun's army
Oh great. Now he's a cheating rapist. Geez. What scum. But as long as he lets MC do whatever she wants, its all good. But rape is still rape yo.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!
I don't know if I should drop this... I get the fujoshi in her but NO!!!
It's just TOO FUCKING MUCH... even if she is okay with it I'm not not because she is amounting to nothing more than a beneficiary to that stupid prince...
-she gave him access to advanced technology
-she is very open and understanding towards him
-she has to sleep with him... even when she doesn't want to
-all she wants to do is write BL but he won't let her

This is not about real world shit like rape, cheating, violence, or even feminism because I have read a lot of shit with this tags and I always read it with a grain of salt because it is essentially a story... This is about the main female character having smarts, power, heart and passion for her Bl dream but everything is given to that fucking prince for him to use along with her body essentially reducing her to a tool... and even knowing the benefits he has obtained that fuck has no consideration towards her by
-hiding his secret
-sleeping with someone else
-not letting her write her Bl
-taking her even when she said no
So in other terms this is an injustice to Milliana and I HATE IT!!!!

It would have been okay if he was just as opened in the beginning and they just had a political marriage while being close friends or if the fucker was considerate enough to stop his relationship with the retainer while reaping the benefits of his marriage or if after getting caught and seeing Milliana's kindness they felt guilty and stopped but no such thing is happening
The more I think about it the more angry I get... I will be dropping this

Ps.
I will like to reference this manga (2nd panel; first speech bubble) to explain how I felt at the begging of this rant (might have to read from pg 1):
https://mangadex.org/chapter/492818/6

I'm really debating if I should continue this...
I'm not a fujoshi. I don't enjoy reading or watching guys being intimate.
It's one thing for the MC to be a fujoshi. I've seen "Kiss Him, Not Me", and didn't mind the MC in that being one. However, it's another thing entirely when the BL/Yaoi is actually carried out throughout the story - between the obvious love interest and his knight/friend. And, to add fuel to the fire, the MC is ecstatic - clearly caring more for her fantasies than how messed up the situation has become. Actually think about it. The world the MC has found herself in is one that normalizes BL, something that is very niche (and with very real problems), to the point that soldiers are expected to experience it (to some degree) as part of their training, and where refusal is met with anger. The prince expressed surprise his that his knight/friend was still having to deal with the harassment at his age - not that the harassment was happening under his watch. And then, the same prince continues to have a sexual relationship with his same friend/subordinate after he has already gotten married to the MC, and considers her acceptance of his extramarital affair to not be an obvious red flag in what he clearly considers to be a budding romantic relationship.
And then I'm reading the comments, and find out this story will likely end abruptly in the future, since the author (apparently) died in 2017 from a car accident. And now I feel bad for hating on what was probably some dead girl's last passion project.

I love Bl and other LGBTQ related content but this is just shit for me.
It would be a fine story for me if they were just friends and didn't have any sex and instead she find someone else... But to be with them at the same time, like there is nothing wrong with being poli amorous but dude never even say it to her, she had to find it... There is no consent in any of this, and he keep being with him at the end of the day... The only reason that he treasure her is because she is useful. Maybe some feelings will come out of this, but I will not want to be the third Wheel in a relationship if I didn't know beforehand!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
wow... so he is a cheating asshole on top of everything else? godammit, was hoping I was wrong...

I don't know how to feel about this. I am without a doubt a fujoshi, but technically ML did the MC without consent on the 1st chapter. Now I find out he has a lover on top of that and the prior excuse is because he has a super high sex drive? He(ML) was basically having both and thinks that's normal and natural?

When you think the ML can't get any worse turns out he is a lying,cheating sack of shit. what the fuck? jesus christ for someone so smart the female lead is an absolute fucking doormat. What the hell has the ML even fucking offered her and her territory at this point? A disinherited prince with no power, military, fucking nothing. Just a shitty title that will get her involved in more bullshit she clearly doesn't seem to care about. Demands she shares all her secrets on their first night while revealing none of his. She for some fucking reason offers everything she has - her technology, intelligence, secrets, identity, fucking everything to him with no sense of resistance, and he still cheats on her, essentially rapes her, and controls her behavior and what she can or cannot do. Literally all he has on his side is his shitty attendant. With how the population of the region seem to be fiercely loyal to her she could literally just have the two fuckbois at gunpoint and have the under house arrest and they wouldn't be able to lift a damn finger - no body in the royal capital would be none the wiser.

What the frick? Uh no... What the hell? Wtf? Is this why there is a shounen ai tag? But he's married? I'm fine with BL but he's married already! He has a wife! This is cheating! Please tell me I understood this wrong or something...

Wtf bro. What did i just read? Even if i'm a fujoshi, i would never happy if my husband cheating.

For all of you complaining about this world's attitudes towards sexual relationships: This is pretty much how things worked in Ancient Greece.

Users who are viewing this thread