Daites Ryou Koubouki

I don’t mind Bl in stories, but I dropped this because the Fl fantasies about the Ml and his attendant. Sharing the same man, even encourages him to do so- it is not my cup of tea.

The manga has begun releasing again since a couple months ago~
So I hope it won't be left unfinished, despite the passing of the author, as they updated new manga chapters!

Don't let the mc's BL obsession turn you away from this! If you like isekai in a magical fantasy world where modern knowledge is used to the common people's benefit with some lighthearted romance that isn't cheesy, then this is worth a read 👍

I dropped this after chapter 2 due to the ML
I hated this dynamic where she's a genius and soon as she gets married her husband is treated like he rules her. Like, she is the talent and the moment they get married, let me tell you all my secrets and leave the fate of my home and my people in you (a stranger's) hands with complete trust. She gave him all *her* power. Even the first night was basically him just dragging her to bed. Probably top spot for generic boring shitty ML on my list.

So Thailand TL version has reached ch 36 while the EN Ver is still undecided is there no scanlator interested enough to pick this series up again,
It's a good series why dropped it now ?

there are so many topics jampacked into this thing that it isnot surprising for it to be underserving certain parts
for example the romance is sorely lacking and unrelatable to the point where you would have to surmise that both the leads have to be very good in bed for it to make any sense of how attached they are to each other

but as i said its jampacked full different topics for the story to go anywhere in less then 20 chapters it has to cut certain parts down in size which especially in the feelings department will lead to lacking feeling

if i had to make a review of this i would say that it is sad for the author to have passed away this young because this story of his is a brilliant first attempt of fusing several different genres together and i would have realy liked to see if he could properly complete a fusion in future

for reference why is fusing genre or tropes so important because thats how new archetypes branches or even new genres come into existence

i know the author dying means the novels reached its end but have we run out of manga material too? if so, does anyone have a link to an english translation of the novel? Actually, I think I'd like the novel link either which way. thanks in advance.

But if there is more manga, please, someone, anyone, please pick it up. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.

Also, I love the poly relationship in this thing so much.

I kind of want to see Daites become its own independent nation. It sounds way more interesting than Milliana taking over Oumi and becoming responsible for the nation, people and its politics. Then they'd get more freedom and they'd stay at their own home rather than Oumi's Capital. All we need is for lil' bro to gain a little competence than the Oumi issue is out of their hands and they can relax.

18 more chapters in the raw= please someone pick this up!

I love this. Let the Author's Legacy live on after she got Isekai'd herself!

Double-page supporter
This manga is soo good, please pick this up anyone!!! There’s an mtl of this somewhere, but damn was the translation so bad I’m losing braincell just reading one panel

Users who are viewing this thread