Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Something about hw they're that open to literally anything seems suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
Why did she just drop that topic? It is super sus. Either uncle is hoping for her to mess up and die, preferably dragging everyone related to her with her (father, uncle, branch families, etc.) by messing with royalty, or they know who she is a reincarnation of (prolly from childhood status-check) and "serve" her, or she is slated to become a sacrifice, so they figure the only kindness they can do for her is to let her have anything she wants while still alive.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis the name and the androgynous looks as a kid confused me as well, but in the last few pictures from that life one can tell she's probably a female. And since the point of the story from earlier chapters was that she had never gotten to play around with a girls romance, that should mean she's certainly been a female in every life so far.

A reincarnation manga where the girl wants to raise those target flags? Well butter my popcorn and off with my head, I am all in!

Thanks for translating. I thought this series' potential would get dropped, so very glad it wasn't! :D

MC: I'm going to live cautiously so uncle doesn't find out my secret!
Next second: *changes everything*

Meo

Double-page supporter
The Uncle is evil, right?

He wants to raise a bratty, arrogant child? Maybe some plan to take her father's position?

So no one raised a fuss about the GREAT PROPHET getting killed?
And then her student married the lady who just left her to die? But she's cool with it?

Aggregator gang
@CainF ikr I've been wondering about that too

Seriously I skipped this story before becaise I'm confused asf. It's not healthy for someone like me who's not sober yet

Either:
1. She has terminal illness.
2. Uncle is evil and want to raise spoiled kid.
3. They know she is the reincarnation of the great prophet.

No matter the case, the pacing really need some working! And all male characters look exactly the SAME

if she was the great prophet, grace (person who ran her over) should have recognised her and be punished. especially since she was the teacher of grace's husband......

Users who are viewing this thread