Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru

Highkey I wish the author would make family trees which label which characters used to be the FL's friends, students, etc and which are her family now

The backstory of her is so stupid. How'd she just die so easily as an integral part of the society. She mentioned shes always surrounded by guards but wheres hers when she died as a prophet. Also why wasnt she recognized pretty sure everyone should know her also didnt she mentioned she taught her. She also was a good fighter on her 1st life so couldnt she react a bit when she was about to get hit. ITS SO FUCKING FORCED. You build all these backstory but the author was so lazy he just went "she died". How can they call themselves an author when they cant write for shit dont they also have an editor. Why are more mangas being poorly written.

Ok so she designed outfits when she was a kid from her memories but her memories just retuned recently. What the shit is this. Why the fuck is this shit 7.5. This shit is like swiss cheese with plotholes.

Light hearted story and silly MC, overall surprisingly enjoyable. However you gotta disconnect your brain to read this, as a lot of things don’t make any sense.
If you’re the kind of person who can’t take plot holes or useless developments, skip that one, you won’t enjoy it.

I like to make some theories about some plot holes here, so if you want hear me out. For why there were not any guards around her, probably she sneaking to drink with her friend, so no guards know she was leaving her home. For how easily she died, it was because of alcohol. Some human when drunk can die easily by accident even a strong human, because their organ not working perfectly. For how she could designed outfits even her memories still not return. There are some anecdotes (forgot where I saw them) where when a pianist reincarnated, when he a child, his body remember how to play piano beautifully even he play it at his first time, but he don't know how he learn to play piano (in this case, his memories from before he reincarnated still not or never return)

Wow, that was bad. I can turn my brain off to enjoy a series, but thats not enough for this one. Way too much useless info. Sick of the backflashes for side character intro and development. What we are told about her past life is way too contradictory to what we are shown. And it feels like more of the story took place in the past than in the present, but we are only getting tidbits of that.
Art might get a 7 or 8 stars, but story really drags it down. I'd give it a 5 or 6 overall. Not terrible, but not good either. Just average.

Yeahhhhhh it could’ve been better but...seriously this series is dragging REAL BAD. Just useless nonsense, no real plot development, lots of confusion, and things just being thrown left and right at our faces about her past. IT SO FRIGGIN BORING!!!

Has a lot of potential, just isn't executed properly. Like a few people have already you have to turn off you brain to be able to read this and even then that might not be enough. Maybe I'll come back at another time, if I'm truly desperate for a story but right now it just seem like a waste of my time.

Users who are viewing this thread