Daiyogensha wa Zensei kara Nigeru

Dex-chan lover
ohhh I'm interested. What's the source of the raws? Also, is this a monthly release with the raws?

oh i just noticed, they're literally a red-yellow-blue trio. i see shenanigans in the future!! (i hope the romance is slowburn, i just really wanna see them being bffs...)

Dex-chan lover
The recent update disappeared for some reason. Really, why does this happen?

Wowowowow thank you soo much for the translation, I'm really looking forward to what'll happen next, thank you for translating this series, thank youuu!!!

I don’t understand how she could have been designing clothes from when she was younger if she had just regained her memories recently...

Yaaass thank you so much for the hard work, and thanks for correcting your mistake Haha, though don't be too harsh on yourself after all better late then never, right ~??
Thanks again, the action was soo exciting, I love that she's fighting too Haha, I appreciate string women MC's who may not even look it Haha, wonderful~~!!
And how the prince was blushing, it's adorable haha~~!!♡♡

Dex-chan lover
There is something really off about how this manga is written. It jumps around a lot, trying to cram in too much of the backstory in an awkward way, yet at the same time not even really explaining the important parts. There are parts of the setting that just seem totally random and unnecessary as well. Like if they had just left out the part about this 6 year old kid designing clothes for some reason would it have even lost anything?

Kind of feels like this was made without any input from an editor...

Dex-chan lover
this manga for some reason feel hard to understand, the art style also not interested

This manga is helping deal with my insomnia, it truly works, I recommend it to everyone!

The story jumps around way too fast. All these back stories are crammed in without taking the time to truly showing a story, and merely telling about it.

Usually isekai characters suffer from Mary Sueism but it’s usually bypassed because the story is well paced. But unfortunately this work kind of just blatantly show cases how terrible the pacing is along with how Mary Sue the main character is

Edit: Essentially, what I was most dissappointed about is that there were ample opportunities to write about plot, but the mangaka completely summarized it in a page or two which completely frustrates the reader. It’s amateur writing tbh and I agree with the comments below that somehow it feels like no one really double checked this work. I get that it’s trying to get to the more interesting parts, but it’s not really making the Mc more interesting but rather frustrated to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread