Dam of the Forest

god i love these kinds of mangas, it tries to be emotional without overused cringy action themes

Dex-chan lover
very simple and cute on the surface, alot of room for deeper feeling and thought if you want it. its like where the wild things are for hikikomori

Z2

Is there such a genre as anti-iyashikei? Like, take that same slightly dreamlike tone and weird disconnect with reality following events that don't really seem to be happening and probably wouldn't matter if they were... except instead of Healing, it's just Hurting?

Blursed manga, idk how to put it otherwise

Feels both dreamy and ruthless, I don’t really know where this is going but I like the vibes and how it’s written, I’ll stick to it

I came across this webtoon while I was looking though spring palette's page. I think I'm gonna love reading this. It's cute but sad :((

Group Leader
The story is soooo good and sad, I really recommend it to everyone.
worth the read !

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoy this. I get this impression of a mystery that the author presents to the reader but has no inclination to address. Rather, is this a character drama in a tragic natural world?

In any case, I am very happy to read this and look forward to future installments.

Contributor
the initial time skips were a little jarring but afterwards the pacing and tone really started to outshine themselves, excited to see where this one goes

Users who are viewing this thread