Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai

"She is extremely lonely right now, but, as a girl, there are some things I can't help her with. That's why I will be leaving her with you tonight! Please take care of her ; )"
"I know it happens every month, but ..."

Dex-chan lover
came for the tits, stayed for the drama filled description.

Dex-chan lover
when she take her glass off. Her collar shirt bigger twice. her boob too

the heroine is like Lilypichu if she were to be born in Japan and become a manga artist

Dex-chan lover
Overall, this... boring but alright, i guess. But i gotta say, it is a extreme disappointed to me since it is a work by the author of Inari kon kon.

Fed-Kun's army
who's betting that MC decision to attend his school's Christmas party will turn out be bad one for him? like he will be humiliated there or his pathetic classmates and such will yet again make him do annoying things to make fun of him? Good thing that MC is dumb for not ever understanding their intentions.

Fed-Kun's army
So I guess the translators dropped it?

It's translated to chapter 12 in Spanish on their site, but I can't even find the English translation on their site at all.

Dex-chan lover
Spanish reader here for my english speaker compadres, the last chapter felt like axed and also seems like there's a lot of drama behind the scenes, author did "the galclea maneuver" and protected her twitter account, and also there's this blog entry, the google translation indicates that the manga wasn't selling well (hope that someone more versed in japanese can give a better translation) and the axe was evident.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update @Renard , that's a damn shame. This was shaping up to be a really entertaining series as well.

Users who are viewing this thread