Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Ch. 5 - A girlfriend who dresses up a useless person.

Double-page supporter
Well, she's not likely to say it, but I'm pretty sure Hizumi-san is not going to like this dude working in a place with that girl in the final page.

I'm sure there will be strife there, but honestly I don't him actually getting his shit together will suddenly turn into a dealbreaker. His main issue, and the thing she keeps calling him out for, is propensity to keep trying to pretend being something he's not.

She'll definitely be jealous if he hits it off with a female co-worker but I can just as easily see himself going overboard with his new job and try and finally be a responsible adult.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets a haircut. He looks really shaggy
i think the shagginess is part of the charm, unless it turns out to be a super short crew cut or a 'slick backed'/parted hairstyle, a haircut might turn him into looking even more generic

but dang she sure has a lot of thoughts so quickly tho i guess at this point 'roasting' him is basically second to breathing for her lol

Dex-chan lover
Yo this series keeps getting better. Its crazy despite how dysfunctional this couple on the surface but I ended up rooting for them now.

Dex-chan lover
yeah lift him up then push him back down so he doesn't think that he's better and ends up leaving

It's sad in a way, she's his only "active" social connection, and she's just a sick b*tch take pleasure in seeing him suffer, knowing well he doesn't have anyone else he can rely on, she should be put down and eat the dirt like the degenerate she is

The more I read this manga, the more I realize its basically just "What if chainsawman was a romcom between denji and makima", I mean literally the first page describes hizumi-san's looks as 'devilish' like bro XD

Dex-chan lover
It's sad in a way, she's his only "active" social connection, and she's just a sick b*tch take pleasure in seeing him suffer, knowing well he doesn't have anyone else he can rely on, she should be put down and eat the dirt like the degenerate she is
Go touch grass and consider that perhaps she is trying to help him by pointing out his negative traits, while complimenting his good traits. Also her taking pleasure in his suffering is fine, stop shaming sadistic people.

Users who are viewing this thread