Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A girlfriend who is going out with a useless person.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people are saying this is more brutal than the preserialization. In them, it was just non stop verbal abuse which made it hard to believe the guy would stay in the relationship.

In this, we at least get the idea why they both want to be with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Bro they are going to fucking nuke each other into oblivion, there is no hope fixing this

Dex-chan lover
Damnnnn! The pre-serialization is tame compared to this. Will this become another Nagatoro? Fuck-up in the first few chapters and pure romcom on the rest.
Senpai actually got talent tho. Plus besides his social anxiety, he is absolutely not useless. Dude can take care of himself quite well

Dex-chan lover
So, the art is beautiful. But somehow.....
I don't know, I'm not saying it's bad, I just liked how... undefined the pre serialization was. In this one we see a bit more of what the characters are thinking.

Personally, maybe I liked it better before, when I wasn't sure of what they were really thinking. The uncertainty added to the charm of the serie.
Will have to read more and see how it proceeds...

Contributor
This is an interesting story. The dramatic tension comes from the contrast between her verbal and non-verbal communication. That ambiguity is what keeps the reader interested.

Dex-chan lover
This dude, when he eventually becomes a chad, it will be a great moment in manga history. It may take us 2 years but we will get there.

Dex-chan lover
She comes across as being nicer in this version to me; it feels like she is trying to get him to fix his act via negative reinforcement and actually does love him (for whatever reason)

Users who are viewing this thread