Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 13 - Rei

Aggregator gang
What the fuck did I just read?!
Give me back the precious time I spent reading this chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
What a based fucking gigachad

That said, I would like the plot back next chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
Who the fuck are those people? Where is the main character and cute girl? I don't care about that yuri shit. Hope they never come back

Dex-chan lover
Imma be honest, the Fujoshi's I've met that were into hardcore BL shit like this are simultaneously the most terrifying yet fascinating people I've ever met, with the depths of their obsession and sheer unblinking confidence in their interests in seeing two men fuck each other's brains out in an Uke Seme dynamic inspiring both fascination and horror

Which is to say, I'd take the dive, lads. I'd jump down into the pits of that hell and probably leave pegged
I'm at the point where fujos are better than yurifags

Aggregator gang
I’m glad the serialization is developing characters outside of the main duo. The pre-serialization was incredibly barebones so I’ll take any characterization I can get.

The entire series is dumb, fun, fluff and that’s what I signed up for. I’m happy to have more goofy and harmless chapters like this than more stuff like that creepshot stalker mini-arc. There are more serious idol dramas for that. This is a romcom gag series and I’m happy to see one of the girls be a gigachad degen because it’s funny and gives her a little bit of personality and that’s all it needed to do.

BX3

It makes me chuckle cynically to myself every time a fujoshi shows up in a manga and a bunch of creepy mfers all start going off about how creepy she is. Like, do none of them ever look in a mirror?
The sheer weight of the cognitive dissonance that hits me every time manga readers react like this to BL loving characters showing up is enough to crush a nuclear submarine

Users who are viewing this thread