Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 14 - Mu-chan

Dex-chan lover
Urumin and Mutsuki 💢💢 are the ones that balance the intelligence scale of the group, Urumin and Airu balances the Idol capabilities, Urumin and Rei balances the cool aspect.

I see what the author's doing here, Kimiya is just that guy. The Urumin Enjoyer:chad:

Dex-chan lover
imagine going to uni and picking chem/biochem over physics lmao

imma be real though, I've noticed that when given a choice between bio/chem and physics, most guys will pick physics while most girls pick bio/chem.

Dex-chan lover
For the people that are complaining: I guess we are getting character introductions since the serialization survived the first volume mark, so the author not needing to dread the imminent axe decided to expand the universe and set up the world building.

It's a good sign for the continued serialization, so hold your heads high folks! This way the side cast will have some soul to them when interacting with our MCs.
It's a good thing, but character introduction are better done when the story "flow" normaly. This is just a recollection of sidestory stuck in the middle of the main one.
It's not realy bad, but author could have clearly made it better by revealing the character personality slowly while advencing the story.

This could have also avoided one of the girl to be presented as "she love BL", as if there was nothing else in her charcter.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't care about the other members life. Can we please come back to the main characters?

Users who are viewing this thread