Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 17 - Jumping Ship

Dex-chan lover
Maybe with this she can be more straightforward with her feelings towards to Kimiya.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh, so now her plot comes to light. I wasn't sure what her goal was, whether she was going to use the ring to accuse Kimiya of being a stalker that stole it from her and get him banned from the concerts, or use it as proof they met up outside and pin it on him, or what. Honestly, he should have thrown away the ring; I can think of too many ways it can be used against him.

Dex-chan lover
Kimiya must have some kind of plan to return the ring while simultaneously making it clear who his oshi is, all i know is he's gonna return the ring covertly because he doesnt want urumin to get hurt or cause any problems among the member of his oshi's group.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this bitch...

Stand strong, Urumin. Kimiya has Single-Target Sexuality. If you were a forgotten goddess (a very clumsy one who prolly eats food that falls to the ground and has trouble winking), he'd be your only disciple.

Dex-chan lover
this bitch! OH NO! anyway, we all know that Chadmiya will always be chad and do the best thing for our best girl

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 he stands in front of Popo to scream I LOVE URUMIN and "Nah, I'd Urumin" when she asks if he would do her.

Dex-chan lover
As a reminder, last chapter MC got a... ring? And he mentally notes "she wants me to return this."
I have no idea why that was his conclusion, but I'm expecting the explanation next chapter before dumping the girl for Urumin.

Users who are viewing this thread