Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 17 - Jumping Ship

Dex-chan lover
4bf2f4a3-714d-405b-95f8-70026e0b2733.png

Dex-chan lover
Y'all know Kimiya is just gonna go shoot her down in public. We're just waiting to see how epic it will be.

I hope this isn't one of those things were the guy is oblivious to the girl's feeling especially when it has already been established that he can read her pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
She is really annoying me. What the hell she wants? Urumin have only one fan and she want try to destroy it? Well, at least she will receive a huge ego hit

Aggregator gang
Yea no Kimiya's gonna loudly say how much he loved Urumin in front of Pochi

Dex-chan lover
This bitch is way over the top for a series like this imo. Kinda disrupts the flow. Even if her intentions are something else, it will just leave a lasting sour note on the story. I'm %100 Kimiya will take her ego and shove it up her ass but still.

Dex-chan lover
b
Can't wait for Kimiya to see her just for few seconds then switch back to Urumin
bold of you to assume she doesnt do anything after. I bet she will full throttle handhold him and do some weird shit.

BUT I believe on our MC, he isnt a pushover and kick all her advance in order to back into urumin

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't one of those things were the guy is oblivious to the girl's feeling especially when it has already been established that he can read her pretty well.
did you read what he say on last chapter? relationship with idol is forbidden. even if he knows urumin likes him, it doesnt mean he will do anything towards her at all. even if urumin the one doing the advance which we clearly know she incapable on doing such thing, I am sure he will do something around it.

Dex-chan lover
Naw she gave him a ring to return to her, and every one will see him giving it to her, and will cause trouble for Kimiya.
tbh idk why he doesnt just you know, give it to the staff and tell "hello I found this ring and I think that bitch over there is the owner, please give it to her"

go to urumin and just ignore her entirely.

From the staff to the fan.
They couldnt believe that him...the one and only...would ever buy a ticket for a different member...

Users who are viewing this thread