Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 17 - Jumping Ship

Dex-chan lover
I’m curious to see if the author will make this girl likable or not. So far she just seems lazy and petty, but maybe we’re one backstory away from some motivations.
it wouldn't be unusual for her to be a hardcore vanilla shipper who, in contrast to Luke-senpai from Yochien Kindergarten, would actually like her vanilla ship to sail instead of being just a curious onlooker of a slowly budding love. Like Ooya-san from Please go home Akutsu-san.

Dex-chan lover
it wouldn't be unusual for her to be a hardcore vanilla shipper who, in contrast to Luke-senpai from Yochien Kindergarten, would actually like her vanilla ship to sail instead of being just a curious onlooker of a slowly budding love. Like Ooya-san from Please go home Akutsu-san.
It would still take a lot of work to make her seem likable if that's the case, because her first impression is horrible, unlike Ooya-san who was quite obvious with her goal from the beginning

Group Leader
Damn, Kimiya really breaking her heart... But it might pan out on his favor in the end! XD

Dex-chan lover
I’m curious to see if the author will make this girl likable or not. So far she just seems lazy and petty, but maybe we’re one backstory away from some motivations.
Author should be cafeful not to hurt their ass from how hard they will have to pull out something good enough to make this toxic human waste of a girl be likable.

Dex-chan lover
So many of you are so quick to just go "GUYS HE JUMPED SHIP" but I can almost guarantee you Kimiya'll never fall for a fucking landmine like Popochi. He's going there to tell her to lay the hell off so he can enjoy his time with Urumin in peace.

Dex-chan lover
surely if hes jst returning the ring he couldve jst asked for a ticket to see urumin then given her the ring to give to popochi idk seems like a plot contrivance

Dex-chan lover
We know he wont betray second best girl, but it's quite disapointing from the author to go for this road.
Even IF she did this to "help" their ship it's a mega bitch move, and this never helped anyone get together. I realy had hope that author would make the girl help the ship directly, like Ooya (as someone said before).

This kind of things are generic and realy poorly writen. I hope author got something new to pull out, other than Fanboy telling the girl she can get go get fucked by dog.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna embarrass her in front of her fans and its not gonna be on purpose

Users who are viewing this thread