Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 2 - Wink

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate you working on this. Please please try to improve your typesetting. Everything is all over the map and the sizes shift. The fonts you use sometimes are very strange and not easy to read at first glance.

Your use of western terms is also not something I’m and many people are not a fan of.

Please try to keep to the original script and not add your lingo or unneeded lingo as well.

“Adorkable” “bro” “Stan”

Dex-chan lover
I’ll literally become religious if it means we can have more of this manga, it’s my first out of many to be a idol manga and it’s got me HOOKED

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate you working on this. Please please try to improve your typesetting. Everything is all over the map and the sizes shift. The fonts you use sometimes are very strange and not easy to read at first glance.

Your use of western terms is also not something I’m and many people are not a fan of.

Please try to keep to the original script and not add your lingo or unneeded lingo as well.

“Adorkable” “bro” “Stan”
There is soooo much more to translation than simply subbing one word for another.

Context is important. Who is saying it, how they are saying it. What impression would that leave on a native reader. For a good translation you have to take all of that information and transfer it to another language.

Some stuff may be going to far, poggers in "A Couple of Cukoos"
But language is always evolving.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is nice, we're going to see the other members' perspective as well.

Users who are viewing this thread