Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 2 - Wink

Dex-chan lover
Author-san is so humble.

I'm curious though. Do people really have trouble winking in real life?
In my vstreams, the only idol I saw winking was the front stage idol.

I believe winking must be difficult for asian eyes like the ones in east asia. Like really pulling your cheeks up.

Dex-chan lover
creepicute-tibetan-fox

Wow that's actually really funny, she really did do the face.

For all the self-proclaimed idols out there: If you can't breath fire, don't call yourself an idol.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the chapter wasn't short at all!
Actually felt like the chapter ended on page 10 but I am glad there was more to read.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet, we get to learn about the other idols on her team. I wonder how they feel about her one fan.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see these scenes get fleshed out a lot more now that it's serialized.

Dex-chan lover
This extended serialized format is fun, get to see more interactions of the idol group instead of just Otaku-kun and Urumin.

Dex-chan lover
@dsid2814 I explained "adorkable" on the Reddit that the author created a mashup of the words 愚か (foolish) and かわいい (cute) into 愚かわいい meaning something along the lines of "Foolishly cute" so I translated it as "adorkable", as for "bro" the guy says アニキ which literally means "bro". The only word you have even remotely a case for is the neologistic use of the word "Stan" but even then you'd only be half right as there's been an evolution in the Japanese word "推し" from a verb into a noun (albeit for the one being supported, not the one who's supporting). Anyway, long story short, your insistence of purity apart from western slang runs contrary to the tone of the manga and the words being used, so basically what I want to say is "stfu if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy it's not just the other version and that there are other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread