Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 9 - That's The Guy

Dex-chan lover
images

Group Leader
Wow that fat dude is just rude. Fuck him up good Kimiya. Not in a literal sense of course.

Fed-Kun's army
Suddenly hearing Poor Man's Poison getting ready for their big line as Kimiya goes Righteous Hand of God mode.

Dex-chan lover
We're not getting the axe with a quick timeskip to their happy married life together, right?
That's one way to get them to be more intimate with each other but it's still a bit early for this.

Double-page supporter
He wasn't the creep who takes photos of the idols

But he certainly isn't forgivable

PUNISHMENT BY YAOI PADDLE

kimiya is so cool in this one ;-;

i wish urumin could see how many fans she has across dimensions, then she would know she doesn’t need to take crap from guys like that.

It's a thing that happens to Kaigai/Overseas idols. Lots of people verbally harrass and online harrass them for being "cringe".

Fans usually band together to remove people like that from the community by not selling tickets to them, blacklisting them from events, making sure word spreads out. If they do that to one idol, they're probably doing it to another.
harassment like this happens with underground idols in japan too because they can’t afford the security mainstream idols have :’(

If that guy vanished from the surface of the earth, plsss dont report me to the authorities. I dont have anything to do with it

Users who are viewing this thread