Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 5 - Fanservice

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Shes hella cute but its amazing she hasnt been fired. With how often she messes up and only having one real super fan. The MC must be spending A LOT on her to make it so she isnt replaced

Dex-chan lover
Shes hella cute but its amazing she hasnt been fired. With how often she messes up and only having one real super fan. The MC must be spending A LOT on her to make it so she isnt replaced
Their group isn't exactly that big to warrant firing someone for being a dum-dum, specially one of their original members.

Dex-chan lover
ya know, i'm willing to suspend disbelief pretty hard for this one - the stakes are low and it's just a cute and bizarre enough concept for me. I've performed in professional concerts that were less well-attended than anything portrayed here.

Dex-chan lover
He only needs to be covering her share of the expenses for the venue. They're a small indie group, reserving a short timeslot for the performance and meet and greet so it's entirely possible the one guy can cover it. Though I doubt there's any money left over for her.

Dex-chan lover
Urumin, you're too much of an airhead and Kimiya is winning in life. They go well together

Dex-chan lover
770659108905943093.gif
wazzat

Users who are viewing this thread