Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Karaoke

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao, even when she put in effort, she put in too much effort. Kekw, accidentally being worthless this time. But she's still cute. Hope they meet up in college when she gets in.
Evil me says she's easy prey and easy NTR material. On that note, a girl by herself in a Karoke booth never ends well.

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Urumin using a karaoke room to practice? Dang, she really is pretty cute! But she should practice with someone else, Kimiya might think she was partying instead of practicing lol.

I'm glad we got to see another aspect of Kimiya's practicality. He needs to be as efficient as possible with making money so he can spend more time thinking of Urumin. So taking a job at a karaoke bar near his home makes sense. But now he thinks there's another Urumin fan... I guess it would have been quite rude to barge into the room, so it's good he didn't do so. We need more capers and antics before progress!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poor lady, but i still love her. Even if they don't meet off stage, but my focus still want to see another cute moment from my goddess, all hail Uru chan!!
dfb294221b854558fc250d71db6059356282eba757a5fe4e8c57d6b523e02e7e.gif

Users who are viewing this thread